Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Quickbuild Failing On Checkout #1282

troybull ·
I have about 25 projects in my quickbuild. They had been working well. This morning I upgraded to 3.1 and I now get the following error in all the projects:

10:35:47,418 [master>Build@quickbuild1.ifmc.org:8810] ERROR - Step 'Build' is failed.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to evaluate below expression:
mvel:repositories.get(((com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.basis.checkout.CheckoutStep) steps.get("Checkout")).getRepositoryName()).getRevision()
at com.pmease.quickbuild.util.ExceptionUtils.wrapException(ExceptionUtils.java:88)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.DefaultScriptEngine.evaluate(DefaultScriptEngine.java:91)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.DefaultScriptEngine.interpolate(DefaultScriptEngine.java:103)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.DefaultScriptEngine$Interpolator.intercept(DefaultScriptEngine.java:280)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.Property$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9f3eacbb.getValue(<generated>)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.builder.ant.AntBuildStep.getBuildCmd(AntBuildStep.java:172)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.builder.ant.AntBuildStep.run(AntBuildStep.java:213)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.builder.ant.AntBuildStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$617dfed2.CGLIB$run$0(<generated>)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.builder.ant.AntBuildStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$617dfed2$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b65c6c4a.invoke(<generated>)
at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:215)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.DefaultScriptEngine$Interpolator.intercept(DefaultScriptEngine.java:271)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.builder.ant.AntBuildStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$617dfed2.run(<generated>)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.stepsupport.Step.execute(Step.java:451)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.stepsupport.StepJob.execute(StepJob.java:34)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.grid.GridJob.run(GridJob.java:120)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: [Error: steps.get("Checkout"): Invalid step path: Checkout]
[Near : {... Unknown ....}]

Does anyone have an ideas?

thanks
Troy
  • replies 1
  • views 1175
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·
Starting from QB3, step instance needs to be referenced via step path instead of step name as documented in the incompatibility notes. Refer to below document on explanation of step path:
http://wiki.pmease.com/display/QB31/Step+Path