Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Cannot Create Jira, component required error #1433

deedoc ·
Hello,

I am trying to create a jira, our jira system requires the component/s field. No matter what i define in the Extra Attributes for the component i get the same error.

I get this error:

09:15:42,507 [master>createJira@wcfr3dev:8810] ERROR - Step 'master>createJira' is failed.
com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.core.TrackerException: com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemoteValidationException: {components=Component/s is required.} : []
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.jira.client.JiraClient.createIssue(JiraClient.java:515)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.jira.step.CreateIssueStep.run(CreateIssueStep.java:242)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.jira.step.CreateIssueStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$650a6de6.CGLIB$run$0(<generated>)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.jira.step.CreateIssueStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$650a6de6$$FastClassByCGLIB$$3662108.invoke(<generated>)
at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:215)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.DefaultScriptEngine$Interpolator.intercept(DefaultScriptEngine.java:273)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.plugin.tracker.jira.step.CreateIssueStep$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$650a6de6.run(<generated>)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.stepsupport.Step.execute(Step.java:442)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.stepsupport.StepJob.execute(StepJob.java:42)
at com.pmease.quickbuild.grid.GridJob.run(GridJob.java:122)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.
  • replies 3
  • views 1783
  • stars 0
steveluo ADMIN ·
So far, the create issue step does not support component/s field. I have filed an improvement in our tracker, please watch below issue:
http://track.pmease.com/browse/QB-916

It should be added in next patch release soon.
steveluo ADMIN ·
Hi,
You can upgrade to QB-3.1.42 now, the issue is fixed. You can define your components in 'Extra Attributes' field like below:

components=Build System, Software Quality

use comma to separate the components.
deedoc ·
Fantastic, works like a champ. Thanks so much for resolving this so quickly.