Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

please suggest how to run QuickBuild on Tomcat server #1660

pandey ·
1. Which is better option? To Run Quick-build on embedded Jetty server or on Tomcat Apache?
2. I want to install Quick-build on tomcat, but no documentation is available for it moreover I have seen in blogs that <Quick-build root>/bin contains war.bat to create war file for installation on tomcat.But I have not find any war.bat file in that directory. So,please provide If there's any Documentation available for installing Quick-build on tomcat.
  • replies 3
  • views 1809
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·
Starting from 2.0, QB only supports to run in the embedded Jetty, which is quite performant and stable, for easy installation considerations.
pandey ·
Thanks RobinShine...
One more question....does it support virtual hosting using apache web server for load balancing, Is there any documentation available ;if putting apache in front of jetty is possible? because we are facing real troubles on increasing number of build agents(>20) and more(>2000) users to access the quickbuild.
robinshen ADMIN ·
Yes, QB can be configured to run after Apache:
http://wiki.pmease.com/display/QB40/Run ... ind+Apache

QB is able to handle thousands of configurations and hundreds of agents. Some performance tuning tips:
1. Make sure that all your builds are running on agents instead of server.
2. If there are many users accessing QB concurrently, make sure to tune "auto refresh interval" to a relatively long period in system setting page.