Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Pass "Committer" name between pipeline configurations #2633

nini10 ·
Hi,

I implemented Build pipeline as defined here - http://wiki.pmease.com/display/QB51/Set ... d+Pipeline and it works fine. However, I have question about "Notification" - for each configuration in pipeline, I want to send email to committer in case build failed. In case "Commit Verification" failed I have the committer name, but in case "Run smoke test" failed (after it triggered automatically via promote) how do I know the who is the "committer"?

Thanks!
  • replies 3
  • views 1220
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·
This is not doable right now, you may submit an improvement request at track.pmease.com.
nini10 ·
Does it possible to save the committer name in variable in "Commit Verification" configuration and transfer it "Run Smoke Test" via "variable" section in promote screen?
robinshen ADMIN ·
You may write committers to an external file, and promote that file together with other artifacts, and then read that file in down-stream configurations. The build.getCommitters() returns a list of committer names and you may write it to file in whatever way you like with groovy scripting.