Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

question for add List editor in Bean Editor #3171

youngkyu-kim ·
Hi.

I have a question for Bean Editor
we make plugin which has list editor on bean editor (refer to http://wiki.pmease.com/display/QB60/Bean+Editor)
when we enter to input screen, list editor show only +,- buttons.
but, we want to add one at default. (it is same screen that is user pressed + button)
is it possible?
  • replies 5
  • views 1939
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·
Do you mean that you want to have another button "add default" so that the newly added entry is pre-populated with default value? If so, you may init your element bean of the list to use some default values, so that every time user presses "+", the new entry will be pre-populated with default values. However an additional default button is not possible.
youngkyu-kim ·
I don`t want to add new button.
I just added 1 entry without your press "+" when user enter to input screen.
robinshen ADMIN ·
The + button can not be removed, however you can Annotate List property of your bean with @Size(min=1, max=1) so that QB reports error when the list does not have exactly one entry.
youngkyu-kim ·
I have one more question.
In BuildOptionEdit page, there is two variables.
one is prompt as text input (Var_A), the other is plugin bean editor(Var_B).
I want to get string which is user input to Var_A in plugin codes, but i don`t find any solution.
I try below codes, but that values are null.

@Editable(order=100, name="Test" ,description="Input related Var_A")
@NotEmpty
public String getTestValue() {
// try 1
// if(Context.getConfiguration().getVar("Var_A").getValue()) != null){
// TestValue= vars.getValue("Var_A");
// }

// try 2
// VariableAccessor vars = new VariableAccessor();
// if(vars.getValue("Var_A") != null){
// TestValue= vars.getValue("Var_A");
// }
return TestValue;
}

public void setTestValue(String TestValue) {
this.TestValue= TestValue;
}

Can I access to variables on Build option edit page (which is when I press "Run the configuration" button) from plugin codes?
robinshen ADMIN ·
This is not doable unfortunately, as it may cause problems. For instance if TestValue has been changed before changing of Var_A, value of Var_A will override value of TestValue.