Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

QB2.1.5: Unauthorizing a node causes trouble #845

scastria ·
Not just for QB2.1.5, but any QB2 installation that I have used since it was released, I have always had trouble if I ever unauthorized a node from the grid. I don't have any details, but these are the symptoms I see:

1. unauthorize a node
2. click the grid tab to make sure the node was unauthorized, the web UI usually hangs or is very slow to respond to the grid tab.
3. if I restart my browser and click on other areas of the QB web UI, it is fine. Only the grid tab is slow or hanging
4. if the grid tab ever works again, I usually see one or more "unknown" entries in the grid overview display under jobs or load column even for nodes that I didn't change the authorization for
5. the currently running builds seem to slow down or hang, perhaps because any new executed steps try to run the node match condition on the grid which is hung??

Basically, I have learned NOT to unauthorize anything and instead shut down the QB agent process instead. Is there anything you can think of that would cause this behavior I am seeing?
  • replies 0
  • views 3190
  • stars 0