Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Java heap space problem during login #4357

aumana ·

Version 10.0.20
Building a Yocto OS

After testing out some builds last night, I've seen to come up to a big road block. Every time I try to login in now, I am shown an HTTP 500 Error code "Problem accessing /signin. Reason: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space." I was testing multiple builds last night so I might have caused it to reach its memory limit. Problem is that I have no access into my files or settings to increase the java heap space memory value. Even when I do have access to my folders and configurations, it takes 5 to 10 mins open a folder at a time until the webpage runs out of heap space once more.

I tried deleting one of my test configurations when I had access but that seemed to not help at all. If anyone has an idea how I could fix this issue, it would be amazing.

• replies 1
  • views 1116
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·

You may kill QB process and edit "conf/wrapper.conf" to increase max memory via property "wrapper.java.maxmemory"