Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Quickbuild max thread number #4364

jushik91 ·

We are using quickbuild for build jobs. I sometimes have some issues quickbuild master server is very slow and we cannot connect quickbuild portal.
I checked the quickbuild thread number is very high like thread number are about 1000 at that time through thread dump tools .
Could you say how I can increase thread max number in quickbuild master server like configuaration filename and max thread parameter name.
I want to increase to around 2000.

• replies 1
  • views 897
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·

Please check if file "jetty.xml" exists in folder " /conf". If not create that file with below content and change the maxThreads setting, followed by restart of QuickBuild:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Configure PUBLIC "-//Jetty//Configure//EN" "http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/configure.dtd">

<Configure id="Server" class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server">

<Get name="ThreadPool">
                <Set name="minThreads">64</Set>
                <Set name="maxThreads">1024</Set>
        </Get>

<!--Ref id="SocketConnector">
                <Set name="acceptQueueSize">256</Set>
        </Ref>

<Ref id="Handlers">
                <Call name="addHandler">
                        <Arg>
                                <New id="RequestLog" class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.RequestLogHandler">
                                        <Set name="requestLog">
                                                <New id="RequestLogImpl" class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.NCSARequestLog">
                                                        <Set name="filename">../logs/yyyy_mm_dd.request.log</Set>
                                                        <Set name="filenameDateFormat">yyyy_MM_dd</Set>
                                                        <Set name="retainDays">30</Set>
                                                        <Set name="append">true</Set>
                                                </New>
                                        </Set>
                                </New>
                        </Arg>
                </Call>
        </Ref-->

</Configure>