Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Database consumption #4519

rmatuszak ·

Hi,

I'd like to ask, how QuickBuild is utilizing database - what kind of information is being stored there and what can cause a high storage utilization?
I have QB installed on a server with low disk space and I am constantly facing an issue with storage consumption.

I found out, that QB is utilizing some space around database (approx. 16GB). I am just wondering, what kind of data are stored there?
Info: all artifacts are stored on external share drives.

Thanks
RafaƂ

• replies 3
  • views 548
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·

You may use your database tool to analyze which table consumes most of the space. From my experience, I guess most of the space is consumed by QB_BUILD table which stores all step information for each build. The QB_AUDIT can also consume quite some space if you have many of them. How many build and audit entries in that table currently?

steveluo ADMIN ·

@rmatuszak, measurements can also use lots of spaces if you have hundreds of agents.

rmatuszak ·

Hey, sorry for late reply. At this moment I am unable to check the database itself, but I assume it may be caused by a lot of logs, which were made in Debug mode (they seems to be quite big). Beside that, I'll approach for a cleanup. Thanks!