Your browser was unable to load all of the resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration.
Press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to have your browser try again.

Issues with builds with code in multiple source control #778

puneetg ·
Hi Robin

I have a setup where code of projects spans across multiple source controls (svn and clearcase) and there is minimal dependency between them.

Though I can add two kinds of repositories in a configuration but dependencies path relative to workspace creates many issues in creating checkout folders for svn and clearcase. In addition since my builds are on multiple OS, I am having tough time controlling them from a single configuration.

Is this a feature request or can you suggest a way to handle workspace dependency?

thanks
-Puneet
  • replies 3
  • views 2344
  • stars 0
robinshen ADMIN ·
Hi Puneet,

I can not catch the idea of "workspace dependency". Can you describe your scenario in more detail?

Thanks
Robin
puneetg ·
Hi Robin

I have to fetch source code from multiple Source Control (SVN, CC) on the same node to execute a build. The paths inside SVN and CC are relative to configuration workspace. I would like to find out if there is way to overcome that dependency and specify absolute paths.

thanks
-Puneet
robinshen ADMIN ·
Unfortunately this is not doable currently, and we've filed this as an improvement request:
http://track.pmease.com/browse/QB-488